For my Hobby magazine it would be on Warhammer with pictures of my models and the board that I made. with articles about how to paint models shown and build the scenery and lore of the models featured in the magazine.
For my Factual opening it would be about increased in suicide rates in young men. we would cover a boy who killed himself because feminists at his school petitioned to remove international men's day. and a building of a clinic for suicidal men.
For my music video I would choose demons by imagine dragons. it is very dark song with a very deep and dark meaning
for my hobby website I would have a nice cinematic Warhammer video showcasing my models. as well as posts about news in Warhammer.
This topic would work well on a website but it depends how keen you are to film / edit / present to camera.There is a lot of exciting news about gaming and positive endorsements but also WHO worries and the BMJ warns about addiction, anxiety etc. PEGI worries about loot boxes and gambling.
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDelete